CHANNEL MOR (Marine Offshore Renewable) is a cluster of European projects within Marine Renewable Energies which were selected under the European crossborder cooperation programme Interreg IV A France (Channel)- England.
this project aims to :
- Facilitate access for SMEs to the MRE market by analysing, through surveys and workshops, SMEs’ difficulties and expectations in gaining access to the MRE industry
- Create a network for MRE stakeholders in the Channel area in order to develop partnership opportunities
- To capitalise the projects of CHANNEL MOR partners (2OM, BEEMS, CAMIS, CHANNEL MARINE ACADEMY, DEEDS, MERIFIC and MER-INNOVATE) to broaden the overall vision of the MRE sector
- To analyse through surveys and workshops, SMEs’ difficulties in gaining access to the MRE industry
- To organise networking events for professionals in the sector
- To produce a summary document for SMEs and to communicate the project’s results.
- The partners :
Bretagne Développement Innovation (leader) ; CCI de Dieppe ; Cornwall Marine Network ; MEFP du Pays de Brest ; Pôle Mer Bretagne ; Région Haute-Normandie ; Technopôle Brest Iroise ; Technopole Cherbourg Normandie ; Southampton City Council ; Université du Havre ; University of Chichester ; University of Portsmouth
The final conference was held on the 29th of january 2015 inNorwich.
Final report : download
Further information on the website : http://www.channelmorenergy.eu
Contact :Hélène Morin
Bretagne Développement Innovation
Chef de projet européen
02 99 67 42 02 / firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com