The international convention THETIS MRE was created in 2011 to meet the expectations of players involved in this raising sector, to gather and share experiences and to promote the development of green energy as a source of blue economic growth.
Through the 4 plenary sessions, the THETIS MRE Conference to take place on 20th and 21st May 2015 in Nantes, Pays de la Loire, will address key questions for the present and the future of MRE:
- What are the most matured technologies and which markets are available?
- What are the socio-economic impact of the development of marine renewable energy?
- What are the needs of large industrial and local businesses how they respond?
- How to secure and diversify the financing of EMR projects?
- What is the importance of operations and maintenance for local areas and what answers are given and expected to meet the needs of these new activities?
- How to repatriate energy land by removing technical and economic constraints to integrate the networks of national operators?
Experts from around the world will be present to share their experiences. These debates will find a special echo in the French region Pays de la Loire, one of the most committed for the development of marine renewable energy projects and its industry.
to register click here