The five partners of the 2OM project* are delighted to invite you to the final conference to be held at Le Havre on Wednesday 25 March 2015 from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
The morning session will be devoted to the presentation of the achievements of the project to address the following challenges in offshore wind farms:
- maintenance in offshore wind farms,
- security in navigation,
Each presentation will be followed by a Keynote Speaker. Potential topics which will be presented by the Keynote speakers are as follows:
- future Developments in port infrastructure,
- reliability of R/D in the reduction of the energy costs,
- mutualisation of resources to optimise exploitation costs.
The afternoon session will be running four parallel workshops around the following themes:
- decision support tools to assist SMEs in the operation and maintenance of offshore wind farms,
- mutual cooperation to enhance the efficiency of logistics in offshore wind farms,
- mutualisation of safety and navigation in offshore wind farms,
- supply chain cost reductions in the life cycle of offshore wind farms.
Each workshop will involve round table sessions to initiate discussions on the theme of the workshop.
I would like to ask you to save the date of the 25 March 2015 for the 2OM final conference.
Further information about the event and registration details will be made available on this website till the end of the year.
* Isel, Critt, ENSM, Plymouth University, University of PortsmouthNouvel article